Thomas batteries are designed for standard class cars with average power consumption.
Thomas was developed in collaboration with an experienced European partner. The battery meets the high European quality standards and requirements for the electrical performance of the power source.
Good starting currents, proven manufacturing technology endow the battery with strong competitive advantages that guarantee battery performance even in the most adverse conditions.
The Thomas battery series is designed for car enthusiasts who like to manage the situation and feel the maximum safety in their car.
Durability, starting power, European quality, and reliable technology provide motorists with convincing reasons for choosing a Thomas battery.
The Thomas battery is designed for exceptional performance over a long service life.
• Premium quality: after each technological operation in production, automated control is carried out. The batteries undergo a charging process using the latest generation equipment, which controls the temperature of the electrolyte during its formation.
• High productivity: increased number of inserts in comparison with «Econom» and «Standard» classes.
• Manufacturability: the battery is manufactured using the «Expanded metal» (ExMet) technology, which is reliable and provides a reserve of working life during intensive use.
• Longer life: high-quality Daramic HP material is used as separators for separating positive and negative plates, which has increased resistance to oxidation and deformation, which increases battery life.
• Safety: the battery uses the RTS cover, which has integrated flame arresters to prevent the battery from exploding gases even in the presence of an external source of flame or sparking.
• Functionality: the body is made of impact-resistant plastic. The body material is resistant to temperature extremes, electrolyte, oil, and fuel.
• Reliability: the increased number of plates in comparison with the «Econom» class, allows you to confidently start the car engine in any weather conditions.
• Manufacturability: the production uses the «Expanded metal» (ExMet) technology, which provides the battery with an increased reserve of working life.
• Extended life: A special improved Daramic HP material is used as separators for separating positive and negative plates, which has increased resistance to oxidation and self-destruction, which greatly increases the life of the battery.
• Ease of maintenance: The patented labyrinth design of the RTS cover allows the water vapor released from the cell to condense and recirculate in the battery.
• Functionality: the body is made of impact-resistant plastic. The body material is resistant to temperature extremes, electrolyte, oil, and fuel. Possesses high mechanical strength.
• Universal sizes: вatteries are manufactured in housings of different heights, which, taking into account the mounting features, allows you to choose a battery for the maximum number of car models.
Thomas Asia battery is recommended for Asian vehicles without Start Stop and regenerative braking.
• The battery line is specially designed for the requirements of the Japanese standard JIS D 5301, which takes into account the specifics of the structure of Asian cars and the features of power supply systems.
• Thanks to a joint project with a western partner, Thomas Asia is produced at the facilities of a world-renowned foreign enterprise, which guarantees exceptional battery reliability during its operation and ensures high performance.